Script Editor Autocomplete Optional?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Sep 14 16:22:13 EDT 2017

> On 15 Sep 2017, at 6:16 am, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> I believe GLX2 used the right arrow. That way you could dow/up through a list of matches and right arrow for the correct one.

Yes, I’ll probably hook up right arrow and tab to do the same things. With the idea of grouping command variants so you can see more types of command and move into a variant when you know what you want I really needed to hook up right to move in to the group and left to move out. So it makes sense that right and tab are the same. Tab is a bit more convenient if the first thing on the list is what you want as you can then tab through the placeholders etc.

Cheers

Monte