IconGrid widget v2.0.2

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Tue Sep 12 21:24:14 EDT 2017

> I wrote:

> Each element has properties (in order of the layering):
>
> Colors (using high contrast colors),
> Image (load these from server or disk, 150 'icons' are built in),
> SVGpath (use the built in SVGs or any other valid path),
> Text (multiline supported),
> Number (readable only).

Correction, sorry.

The method I chose to load images *from server* is "blocking", so not usable.

I took this out (though it worked from local server), but I forgot to take
this out from the description.
I suppose this can currently only be solved via LCS, so it's better to download the images to a local folder (may be temporary) and then let the widget use that folder.

[When using files from local disk the widget loads the images into an array and uses them from there. So it#s fast enough].