script/engine broken when moved to 64bit server at JaguarPC

Curtis Ford curt at sonasoftware.com
Fri Sep 8 17:14:51 EDT 2017

JaguarPC hasn't answered the question about dependencies directly,
though they did pass on this:

<snip> /lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or
directory<snip>

..which suggests a dependency issue, I guess?

But they've also said
> Correct, the initial error was due to using a 32bit compiled static
> binary. The second issue is it's looking for a config file that isn't
> there. You would need to upload a working config file. Does this make
> better sense?
We've never had to deal with a config file before. Is this necessary for
using the 64bit server?
--
Sent from Postbox