Debug java on Mobile Browser

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Sep 7 19:06:45 EDT 2017

Ali,

Using Chrome/Android

Although the device shows in dev tools and I have an LC app using the mobile
browser open on the device I don't see the URL of the page like you do if
you open Chrome on the device. Using Chrome on the device remote debugging
works great. The dev tools does not see the instance of browser in LC. I am
using the LC mobile browser. Should I be using the LC browser widget
instead? Am I relegated to doing alerts all over the place? This was bad
enough for LC(answers) before remote debugging. To debug java that works on
desktop and IDE but fails in LC mobile doing alerts is a nightmare.

Thanks for any insight...

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services