I just posted an Augmented Earth sample stack on LiveCode share

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Sep 6 19:00:05 EDT 2017

Thanks Jonathan, looks interesting - thank you for sharing it.

I have some problems (MacOS 10.10, Mcbook Pro, LC 9.0DP8 Business) -
will email them to you directly.

But (perhaps) more generally interesting for the list - I then tried to
download the iPad version, and ran into "This app is not compatible with
your iPad" - for all 3 of the family's iPads, covering a good range of
iPad models and IOS versions :-)

A close look at the "compatibility" section on the App store makes me
think that you require

  " ... + Cellular".

Is there something in Augmented Earth that requires Cellular ?

Or has that flag been set for some reason ?

Thanks

Alex.