datagrid in group with backgroundbehavior?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Sep 6 13:57:31 EDT 2017

Klaus Major wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
>> Am 06.09.2017 um 18:39 schrieb Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>>
>> Did you also set the backgroundBehavior to true on both the row template group and the DG group?
>
> yes and yes (via msg), but when I want to group the datagrid with one or two buttons I get:
> Message execution error:
> Error description: group: cannot group background or shared groups

That would appear to be a separate issue.  Whether it's an IDE bug or an
engine bug or a user error would depend on details.

If I get some later today I may try to replicate that, and perhaps even
try the shared DG grid, but no promises as it's a busy day here today.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems