[OT] Hello World

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Sep 5 15:04:14 EDT 2017

Matthias Rebbe
+49 5741 310000
‌wirmachen.software <http://wirmachen.software/>‌

> Am 05.09.2017 um 20:03 schrieb Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>>:
>

> The link is direct to a PDF (a format which is not entirely without its risks I suppose) but isn't embedded within a page that has JavaScript. Indeed, it's not an an HTML page at all.

Even if the link seems to direct to a file, this could not be the case. The following link for example directs also to a pdf

https://qck.biz/sample.pdf <https://qck.biz/sample.pdf>

but the server redirects that link to a .lc file which outputs some text and runs a javascript (just an popup box).

So you never can be sure. ;)

Matthias