[ANN] Release 8.1.7 RC-1

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Tue Sep 5 13:52:37 EDT 2017

On 09/05/2017 12:06 PM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode wrote:
> The Linux version of LiveCode is STILL NOT loading a dictionary.
>
> [ I see that that problem has been "solved" in LC 9 dp 8 by simply
> inactivating the Dictionary button on Linux. ]

I have no problems with the dictionary in openSUSE (an unsupported
distro!) in any LC 8.x version including this one. In fact, I haven't
encountered this issue in any of the many different unsupported distros
I've tested.

I do, however, suffer from the problem with the dictionary/browser in
the later versions of LC 9. Aren't these issues the result of at least
two distinct problems?

Warren