[OT] Hello World

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 13:00:02 EDT 2017

I don't WHAT is wrong . . .

I open links on my Mac (2007 iMac running Lion), I open links on my DELL
Optiplex 745 (? 2007 ? running Xubuntu 16.04 LTS)

and am still here to tell the tale.

And "we got used to seeing that signature in all your posts"

if you haven't got used to seeing "Richmond" on postings on this
Use-list; well, frankly, . . .

Oops, nearly forgot:

Richmond.

Richmond.

I'll be getting like that terrible song about New York.

Richmond.

(Third time lucky).