TSNet error 6

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Sep 5 12:08:49 EDT 2017

That is interesting. Coffe Shops/Public Wifi typically use a proxy server and that may be what is restricting your DNS resolution. And yeah it could definitely be a router issue as well. Sometimes I have to reboot the router at work. No rhyme or reason, it just stops passing traffic and I have to reset it. Wireless is black magic voodoo anyways.

Bob S