Print to PDF output dodgy on Windows

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Sep 4 03:20:24 EDT 2017

Thanks Mark - I wasn't aware of that setting. I'll try setting it to true before I print each report and see what happens. Based on the dictionary entry it sounds like I'll need to set it back to false again before my script updates all the report's various templates, and perhaps even close and reopen the stack before turning it back on and printing the next report?

Terry...

Sent from my iPhone