TSNet error 6

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Sep 2 17:10:37 EDT 2017

It happens to other users in other places, but only occasionally --
though we haven't got a whole lot of users yet, mostly just the client
and some testers. The reason we started looking into this is because the
client was giving a demo and it totally failed (ouch. He was trying to
sell it.) So we started trying to reproduce the problem. None of us had
any trouble on our home networks. One of us went to a coffee shop and
could reproduce it there. The client had the problem at the location of
his demo, went home and still had the problem, then suddenly at home it
started working again. Up until that day he'd had no issues on his home
network (I wonder if it was storing the DNS from the demo site. Is that
a thing?)

It is always the same error and is unpredictable. We're sending the
tester back to the coffee shop on Monday so we can experiment with
turning off https.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com