[off]macbook model

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Sep 1 15:48:00 EDT 2017

If you get a new MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt-3 (USB-C) ports
there are a couple of nice docks which will split out most of the
standard old ports. Both Belkin and Plugable make them

https://www.amazon.com/Plugable-Thunderbolt-Compatible-Supports-DisplayPort/dp/B06ZYR66QB <https://www.amazon.com/Plugable-Thunderbolt-Compatible-Supports-DisplayPort/dp/B06ZYR66QB>

https://www.amazon.com/Thunderbolt-Docking-Station-Delivery-Charging/dp/B073JDZGKK/ref=sr_1_8 <https://www.amazon.com/Thunderbolt-Docking-Station-Delivery-Charging/dp/B073JDZGKK/ref=sr_1_8>

I hope that helps someone.

Rick