Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

** Clarence P Martin ** chipsm at themartinz.com
Fri Sep 1 10:51:53 EDT 2017

Tod,
This is a great idea. I have silently been hoping for a way for fellow
developers to share their code via some method beside the forum.
The forum is a great place for problem solving and advice but a place to
have code posted so that other users can see what others are doing is a
great idea.
I have not come up with an idea of how as of yet but I will put some thought
into this.

Sincerely,

Clarence Martin
Email: chipsm at themartinz.com