Does exporting a snapshot from a rect work on mobile?

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 06:46:09 EDT 2017

Hi Jacqueline,

Sadly, that did not help. It received the KeyboardActivated message, and I had it check the effective working screenrect both at that point and again in a handler set to trigger a second later. They all return results as if the keyboard is not there.

This is on a galaxy tab E, with the OS from 2015, so it might just be that this tablet is not very good. However, I need the app to work on most android devices.

When I get a more powerful machine, I might test a few of these things again. I can make it do different things depending whether a particular OS resource is available.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone