Relative Paths in Property Inspector

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Oct 30 13:39:04 EDT 2017

@Mike  I tried to duplicate your 3rd case.  Are you on Mac OS X?

if I create a stack, place and img in an adjacent image folder and move to the server ("Chola") in the next room… set the img filename to

img/tiger.jpg

it works @brian  ./img/tiger.jpg also works… but really doesn't get us anything… we have to manually enter either way

So from terminal if you do "cd /"  and you look under Volumes… the DriveFileStream is not there?

in this  if I do

cd /Volumes
I will see

MyDrive HD
Chola
BR Back ups (USB for local Time machine backups)

But "Chola" is a "network store"… I guess I don’t understand the nature of the connection/Mount context to Googles Drive File Stream… how that is different?

At any rate you do seem to have a different, though obviously related issue.