Script editor - what about the handlers with the red cross?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 30 11:32:00 EDT 2017

Absolutely. It's a convenience, and I find it nice as a quick reference for what handlers will work with that object. For instance, you don't see a closeField handler in a button script do you? Look at a datagrid script. You will see a very limited list of handlers. Now I would love to see all the custom properties specific to datagrids, like dgHilitedLine etc. But maybe that would clutter things up too much.

Bob S