I Hate Full Screen!

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 30 09:37:43 EDT 2017

Ya know, it would be neat if you could select fullscreen mode, and then all
the palettes would become part of the border - so maybe on the left would
be tools, on the right would be PI, and if I have other plugins open (think
three palettes for tmc2) they would go left or right depending on need.

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 11:18 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode <