Radio button scaling

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Sun Oct 29 06:48:28 EDT 2017

Answer 1.
This is solvable as soon as icons are settable using SVG.
Other scaling would result in non-smooth displays as the icons are images.

But you could make a set of images for different "resolutions" and use
these images as "icons" for the buttons, dependent on your scale.
Also you could make a radio button widget (don't forget the radio-grouping).

Answer 2.
In case you are using MacOS 10.13, then the culprit is the OS, not LiveCode.
MacOS 10.13 is horrible. Sometimes the prefs of some Apps, not only LiveCode,
are reset to default in between working. What you describe sounds like that.