Call for Speakers 2018

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 27 14:18:34 EDT 2017

Which is exactly why a hacking series would be welcome.  When I jump in, I
find something that looks to me like tangled spaghetti.  If I had a better
macro understanding, I might spend less time giving up and more time doing
something cool with it.

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 2:01 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <