how to split a list in two directions?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Oct 27 09:05:45 EDT 2017

Hello,

I have a delimiter separated list of two columns, first column is an ID,
second column a name.

I need two arrays of this list, one with the first column (ID) as the key
and one with the second column (name) as the key.

With split myArray by CR and ";" I get the first column (the ID) as the key.

Which is the most straight forward approach to get the second array with the
name from the second column as the key? I am sure there is a one liner,
without first shifting the columns of the list in a repeat loop.

Thanks

Tiemo