Standalone Building for multiple platforms

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Oct 25 11:34:47 EDT 2017

Hi all.

Not sure if this would qualify for a bug, but I think the issue where building for multiple platforms failing for a variety of reasons can be resolved, if the Standalone Builder simple CLOSED ALL STACKS before building for the next platform. I just build for Windows, and now what ought to be a main stack with a number of substacks has all the substacks as main stacks, and any attempt to open the original file causes all kinds of problems. I have to actually quit Livecode after buildign for each platform individually.

Should I submit this as a bug? Should be pretty simple to fix.

Bob S