Call for Speakers 2018

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Oct 25 06:16:26 EDT 2017

All that was missing was the food, the drink, and the boat rides. The
content and the video quality was so much more, and so much better, imho.

I thoroughly enjoyed the in-person conferences, however there's no reason
the group couldn't do smaller sessions specifically to address that gap in
social interaction. It's too bad we don't have virtual reality yet. LOL

~Roger

On Oct 24, 2017 9:35 PM, "Mark Wieder via use-livecode" <

On 10/24/2017 08:36 AM, Heather Laine via use-livecode wrote:

> Dear List Folks,
>
> It may or may not yet have come to your attention that due to the great
> success and popularity of LiveCode Global, we are running it again next
> year. So I'm once again sending out the call for speakers. Got something
> interesting to share with the community? Could you fill 7 minutes, 30
> minutes or 50 minutes with some LiveCode Goodness? We'll be starting again
> on January 18th, and then every second month, on 15th March, 17th May, 19th
> July, 20th September and 15th November. Are you free for an hour on any of
> those days?

That sounds like the last nail in the coffin for the actual conferences.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

subscription preferences: