Call for Speakers 2018

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Tue Oct 24 11:36:56 EDT 2017

Dear List Folks,

It may or may not yet have come to your attention that due to the great success and popularity of LiveCode Global, we are running it again next year. So I'm once again sending out the call for speakers. Got something interesting to share with the community? Could you fill 7 minutes, 30 minutes or 50 minutes with some LiveCode Goodness? We'll be starting again on January 18th, and then every second month, on 15th March, 17th May, 19th July, 20th September and 15th November. Are you free for an hour on any of those days?

If you'd like to speak, please contact me on  conference-speaker at livecode.com <mailto:conference-speaker at livecode.com> with a no more than 300 word description of your proposed talk.

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine