Interview wtth inventor of hypercard Bill Atkinson

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Oct 20 17:36:29 EDT 2017

Hmmm... I find the basis of the article somewhat simplistic. I suppose you could go back far enough with anything, and say it is an old idea produced in a new way. For instance, the dissemination of information via writing has been around for millenia, but someone made a way to do it electronically. Eggs, and also Bagels have been around, but I put them together in this amazing breakfast sandwich with sausage and spicy pickles and hash browns and Habanero sauce... wait what was I talking about?? Oh yeah, old ideas in a new way!

As Solomon pointed out, there is nothing new under the sun. (If you go back far enough to some basic concept).

Bob S