Interview wtth inventor of hypercard Bill Atkinson

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Fri Oct 20 16:11:50 EDT 2017

A lot of what he is talking about here is what they are now calling Machine
Learning. I didn't 'fully' understand how this worked. But a few paragraphs
from Mr Atkinson here helped me immensely. I'm all the better for it.
Thanks, Bill, on so many levels.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On 20 October 2017 at 20:29, Alejandro Tejada via use-livecode <