Clipboard pastes into single spreadsheet cell

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 19 08:23:54 EDT 2017

What I discovered when I was fiddling around with this was that when I copy
text from a text editor (ST, atom, BBE, TW), and check the
fullClipboardData in LC, the only key is "text".  The rtf, html, etc. are
all missing (put the keys of the fullClipboardData).  When I put something
into the clipboard in LC, all of the keys are populated, and I haven't
figured out how to remove those keys.  Putting empty into those values does
not seem to fix it.

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 6:41 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <