Clipboard pastes into single spreadsheet cell

Paul Foraker paul at whitefeather.com
Wed Oct 18 16:17:54 EDT 2017

Results after copying data from LiveCode (string starts with a tab)

1hooIO16dbbNtjCvISrTzQ==

45539 TEST -- SEND TO PAUL IPST

Results after pasting in BBEdit

1hooIO16dbbNtjCvISrTzQ==

45539 TEST -- SEND TO PAUL IPST

After copying from BBEdit

1hooIO16dbbNtjCvISrTzQ==

45539 TEST -- SEND TO PAUL IPST

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 8:22 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <

> That has been my suspicion all along since this began. Still, I think it
> is incumbent upon the other software developers to properly interpret the
> clipboard and respond accordingly. That of course, is a pipe dream, so I
> suppose it's now up to us the end developers to do the conversion. Is there
> an event we can trap for when text is copied in the script editor? Maybe we
> can put something in a frontscript that "cleans" the clipboarddata.
>
> Bob S
>

> > On Oct 18, 2017, at 08:12 , Alejandro Tejada via use-livecode <
> >
> > I suspect that Unicode is working behind the scenes
> > to produce the result that Paul is getting in his own
> > MacOSX setup.
> >
> > Al

White Feather Software
www.whitefeather.com