Clipboard pastes into single spreadsheet cell

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Oct 18 11:22:04 EDT 2017

That has been my suspicion all along since this began. Still, I think it is incumbent upon the other software developers to properly interpret the clipboard and respond accordingly. That of course, is a pipe dream, so I suppose it's now up to us the end developers to do the conversion. Is there an event we can trap for when text is copied in the script editor? Maybe we can put something in a frontscript that "cleans" the clipboarddata.

Bob S