Need Dropbox guidance

pink nabble at mad.pink
Tue Oct 17 07:51:25 EDT 2017

So far, none of my attempts with the Dropbox script have been successful,
with the exception of create folder.

Basically I just want to create an invisible file as a save stack, upload it
to a folder in dropbox and then be able to download it and put it into
memory.

So below is the script that I've most recently used. A file gets uploaded,
but it isn't the actual stack I created, I've also tried uploading directly
from the tLocalPath but that returns an error.

Any suggestions?

  put "testdata7" into tName
  put specialfolderpath("desktop") & "/" & tName & ".mpk" into tLocalPath
  put "/mptest/" & tName & ".livecode" into tDBpath

  create invisible stack tName
  set the testingMeData of stack tName to "123456abc"
  dropboxUpload myToken, tDBPath, "overwrite", false, false, tName
  clear stack tName

  dropboxDownload myToken, tDBpath

-----
---