is a date

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Oct 16 12:40:55 EDT 2017

Exactly!  I was elated to find the built-in "is a date" check, because I
really wanted to NOT have to roll my own.  I was THRILLED that our lovely
English-like syntax was working FOR me.  And then an integer was accepted
as a legit date.  I didn't like that at all.  Why can't the engine have "is
a date" or "is a formatted date" as well?

~Roger

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 6:05 AM, hh via use-livecode <