libURLLast/xx/headers on mobile?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Oct 13 13:23:27 EDT 2017

On 2017-10-13 12:15, Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode wrote:
> I'm trying to debug a case where making some calls to an external API
> works fine on desktop, but fails on mobile (both iOS and Android) with
> "400 bad request".
>
> Unfortunately it seems that libURLLastHTTPHeaders() and
> libURLLastRHHeaders() aren't available on mobile. Is there some other
> way to get the information on mobile (especially the latter)?

IIRC, if you are using Indy or Business, then tsNet will provide those
functions on mobile (it provides a libURL like interface on all
platforms).

I believe you just need to make sure that you are including the Internet
library and tsNet inclusion in the s/b.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

P.S. I'm pretty sure libURL also works on mobile in community - if you
select the Internet inclusion, although in that case it just plain
libURL, no tsNet as that requires Indy or Business.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps