Autocompletion of quotes on LC 8.2,0 DP-1

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Oct 12 10:37:35 EDT 2017

I've run into that in the past, and that issue was that the window shrinks each time a stack is opened. I think that was addressed a long time ago, but what I have done because I have multiple windows and I am finding my windows off screen so often, is I save the rect and loc in a property of the stack when I close it, then on openStack I check to make sure all the coordinates are within the screen rect, and if not I center the window.

Bob S