Handy behavior snippet

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Oct 11 12:36:34 EDT 2017

Hmmm... if you mean editing the script of a disable button, yes. But there is nothing there to edit the behavior of the object. That would be really handy, because it wouldn't be restricted to just buttons or objects that get mouseUp. I know in v9 there is a little target icon in the properties of an object (maybe it was the script I don't remember), but not in v8.

Bob S