Dropbox library (LC 9) - does dropboxGetCurrentAccount work?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Wed Oct 11 12:00:28 EDT 2017

Confessions of ignorance time:
- how do you add a script-only stack as a substack to another stack?

Or does one just past the text into a button or similar and start using it?

This is in relation to 8.  For 9, I simply replaced
	/Contents/Tools/Toolset/libraries/dropbox.livecodescript
inside the app package with your file, and that seemed to work fine.

TIA,

Ben