[ANN] Release 8.2.0 DP-2

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 11:34:54 EDT 2017

Hi Matthias,

Unfortunately we cannot give an ETA at this point for 9.0 DP-10, but "off
the record" I would expect it within the next couple of weeks.

Currently there are a couple of things we would like to include in 9.0
DP-10.

This is a list from BugZilla

http://quality.livecode.com/buglist.cgi?list_id=77472&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=9.0.0-dp-10&token=1507735851-88a1cd307824f6ceeefb2788f4b32c3a&order=bug_status%20DESC%2Cchangeddate%20DESC%2Cbug_id&query_based_on=

And those are some open PRs in github on the main LiveCode repo:

https://github.com/livecode/livecode/milestone/154

Note that these lists are subject to change, but you can get a rough idea
on what we are currently working on.

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 4:24 PM, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <