Creeping IDE Script Editor window position

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:14:15 EDT 2017

I have two monitors. One is on a MacBook Pro, and the resolutions are different. I set to “default resolution” on both displays. The main display that I use is the second display but I get the same effect on both the laptop monitor and the external monitor.

It’s a pain but if I keep dragging it down, it’s ok. But, if it goes to the top, it’s impossible!
Best,
Bill