How do I play sound files in HTML5?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Sat Oct 7 12:09:41 EDT 2017

In LiveCode under the Dictionary/Guide, there is a link in the Guide for HTML5. At the bottom of that information is what is required in your html to display the app. It is surprisingly little.

LiveCode actually creates an html page that contains, from what I can tell, a considerable amount of html/code just to create the html layout (i.e. loader, images, etc.)

Hope that helps!

John Patten
SUSD

Sent from my iPad