mergZXing alternative

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Thu Oct 5 11:31:13 EDT 2017

Regarding sample stacks, this is a good suggestion - I'm in the process of
tweaking how 'extensions' work in the IDE, but ultimately I'd like for
things like mergExt externals to show up in an externals tab of the
extension manager. I think that would be a good place to be able to launch
sample stacks from (most widgets and libraries should probably have sample
stacks too). Your suggestion of making them accessible from the dictionary
is also a good one, I will look into adding that too.

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 2:21 PM Andrew Bell via use-livecode <