not really OT: The Coming Software Apocalypse

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Wed Oct 4 19:18:09 EDT 2017

Hi Lagi,

The Apollo Astronauts left “Laser Reflectors” on the moon so that
we could very accurately measure the distance between the Earth
and the Moon.

If you get the right equipment you too can do this experiment.
The reflectors are still there on the moon right where they left them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment#/media/File:ALSEP_AS14-67-9386.jpg <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment#/media/File:ALSEP_AS14-67-9386.jpg>

Enjoy,

Rick

P.S. Maybe Astronauts in the far future will be able to write programs on the fly with future LiveCode!