Set Layer bug?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 18:45:09 EDT 2017

Confirmed on win10  If you set target to 1, it works.  If you set it to > 1
it seems to always set it to the layer thats highest.  I tested with this
script.

on mouseup
set the layer of the target to 2

repeat with i = 1 to the number of buttons of this card
  set the label of button i to the layer of button i -- So that I can add
any number of buttons
end repeat

end mouseup

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <