OT: SpamAssassin settings

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Mon Mar 27 12:36:27 EDT 2017

On 03/27/2017 09:25 AM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
> It was one of those no-salutation, no-message, no-signature emails
> containing nothing but a link. My spam assassin let all four through but
> I have it set to a fairly liberal level. What's yours set to? Maybe I
> should change mine.

Here's what I've got (lazy default values):

Required hits: 5 (default)
Report Options: Attach Original Message as message/rfc822
Use Razor2
Use DCC
Skip RBL Checks is *unchecked* (default)
OK Locales: all locales

I may at some point change the RBL setting because I hate RBLs, but
SpamAssassin only uses them to determine scores, so it's fairly benign,
and so far I haven't seen any problems.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com