Generating frames of video from LC

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Mar 26 19:16:08 EDT 2017

I asked about this a while back – would be great to have video export built-in but I think you’re stuck with one of the other options for now. I need to create personalized (templated) videos for students (feedback on assessment) and while I’d rather be using LC for this I’ve had to switch to a combination of Powerpoint and an external PPT to video converter tool.

Terry...