Line numbers for soft-wrapped styled text?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Mar 25 19:59:46 EDT 2017

Hi.

That works for "simple" fields which may contain soft-wrapped lines -
but it doesn't account for styled text (e.g. where different lines may
be different font sizes (or even mixed sizes), or where paragraph
spacing has been set, or .... all the complex kinds of text we can now do.

but for situations where those complexities can be avoided, it is much
simpler and faster :-)

-- Alex.