Libraries To Contribute

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 24 21:21:15 EDT 2017

Very true - I wasn't thinking of links, and I didn't even think of trying
to do it with the command-line.  I would like it to be cross-platform - at
least for desktops, but that's a good idea.  I line to figure out the
platform, and then a shell command would get it done, now wouldn't it?

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 5:06 PM, Dr. Hawkins via use-livecode <