iOS SDK Question

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:35:57 EDT 2017

I'm not sure so I am waiting to hear from Livecode support.

But Pycharm tried a system where users would lose their ability to continually use the product after licenses expired and the users revolted and Pycharm reversed their policy.

I guess it comes to the question of how you want to work with your user base.

Once I get an answer I will post it here to confirm what the situation is.

Glen