Libraries To Contribute

Mike Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 21:55:44 EDT 2017

Guys,  I would love to get the contents of the Master Library into github,  but that is beyond my technical ability.

I created the library so I had 1) an index/table of contents and 2) the ability to only pull into my projects what I needed.   I also wanted to give back to the people on this list that had helped me for so long.

If you can figure our how to do it,  I'm game,  but you will have teach this old dog some new tricks.

-= Mike