Customer database stack for FastSpring, etc?

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Thu Mar 23 20:09:16 EDT 2017

Thanks, Richard. What you described will certainly work for future customer
records. But my main challenge is to take many years of past data stored in
tab-delimited spreadsheet files from various ecommerce vendors and bring all
that data together in one place where it will be easily searched and sorted.
I thought someone might have created a customer contact tool in Livecode
that would be suitable.

Thanks,
Tom B.