iOS SDK Question

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:20:36 EDT 2017

Hello,

I currently have Livecode Indy 8.0.1 and am running on OS X 10.11.5 (El
Capitan) with Xcode Version 8.0 (8A218a).

When I go to generate a standalone I get the following error message:

*In order to perform device builds you need to have iOS 9.3 SDK configured.*
*- iOS  9.3 comes with Xcode 7.3*

How do I find what version of SDK I have and in Livecode Preferences what
is the location I can add the entry for the SDK?

Years ago in Livecode 5 it seemed that Livecode knew all the SDK Versions
available and the preferences reflected this?

regards,

Glen