[ANN] tinyDictionary

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 12:30:08 EDT 2017

Mainly I was thinking it would be cool to have a standalone that doesn't
need the ide to be open. Choose the folder with the version you want to
look at, perhaps even load a second standalone and point to a different
folder for a compare and contrast. (Not sure if it would work, but I
noticed in the code that a message is sent to rev stack to do the hard
work.. Could a message like this be sent to a stack that hasn't been opened
yet in the chosen folder, without all the other ide stuff running?  Think
I'll poke around and try.  )

No worry about this though, because as you say.. I can just open whatever
versions I wish and access the plugin from them.

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 9:44 AM, BNig via use-livecode <